The following sets out how we use personal information that we obtain about you. By registering as a user and using the services and
website provided by Airport Transfers Wales Ltd you agree to this use.
1. When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this
data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(i) To register you with our web site and to administer our web site
(ii) For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services
which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We
may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or
services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, text message, mail or
otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest
to you. If you do not wish in future to go to, use or share your information for marketing purposes, contact us via this e-mail link
(iii) For the prevention and detection of fraud.
3. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(i) to employees and agents of the Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the
(ii) agents who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
We may also disclose your information:
(i) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
(ii) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
4. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of
your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
5. New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a
technology called "cookies" which may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our web site. A cookie is an
element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who
has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular
areas of our web site. Cookies also allow us to make our web site more user friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your
experience when you return to our web site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and
you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you
receive a cookie, this will give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it.
5a. Google - Third party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites on the internet. Third party vendors, including Google, use
advertising opt out page. You can read the whole policy at http://gafd3.com/google-privacy. The link for Google's opt out page is
6. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
7. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any
data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will
not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
8. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written
request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
9. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the
data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
10. Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.
11. We do not store your financial details such as credit / debit card numbers given to us to provide you with our transfer service.
If you have any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(8.30am - 6.00pm Mon - Frid)
Call Centre: 029 2026 3621
Mobile: 07909 330418
Calls From Outside The UK: +447909 330418